Thursday, March 29, 2012

Taking a look at my actual book collection

I decided it was time to share a visual of my book collection, broken down shelf-by-shelf. I have three bookcases: one large, one medium, and one small.

Large bookcase shelf 1: The space I call the "L.J. Smith World." Vampire Diaries books/DVDs, Stefan's Diaries series, Night World series, Secret Circle series, Forbidden Game omnibus. I read the "Dark Visions" series by L.J. also but it was quickly sold because I couldn't stand the books. I have a feeling the "Forbidden Game" is going to have the same fate once I get around to reading it.


Large bookcase shelf 2: Vampire Academy/Bloodlines series, House of Night series, Blue Bloods series (minus the newest one), some of the Vampire Kisses series


Large bookcase shelf 3: Twilight series, some of the Morganville Vampires books, Sookie Stackhouse series, Buffy the Vampire Slayer related books. The Anita Blake Vampire Hunter book series will go in the open space above these books when they come in. (Books 1-16 of the Anita series are on their way to me now)


Large bookcase shelf 4: Random paranormal books


Large bookcase shelf 5: The "junk shelf." Random books are just getting thrown in here until I get another bookcase. Plus, there are my school yearbooks and "Who's who" honor books.


Medium bookcase shelf 1: Mostly Sara Shepard-related (Pretty Little Liars books/DVDs and The Lying Game books), other random books


Medium bookcase shelf 1-annex (it's books behind the books shown above): Bible, random books shoved here


Medium bookcase shelf 2: Many mental health/addiction memoirs, other random mental health stuff


Medium bookcase shelf 3: Random stuff


Medium bookcase shelf 4: Mainly large books that were too tall to stand up in other shelves. Includes an actual pop-up book about sex. I had no idea those really existed until I saw this one in the store. Also includes a black binder that includes every single poem I've ever written in my life typed


Small bookcase shelf 1: Most of my DVD collection (minus the "Vampire Diaries" and "Pretty Little Liars" series which are with their respective books and DVDs that don't have cases)


Small bookcase shelf 2: Random books

No comments:

Post a Comment