Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Top 10 favorite book characters

(I hadn't planned on doing any of these weekly memes on this blog, but this one was too perfect of a topic for me not to do it. The characters are pretty much in the exact order of how much I love them, but there are three characters from "Blue Bloods" that are tied, so I'm taking creative license and technically doing 12 characters overall)
 

It’s Top 10 Tuesday (hosted at The Broke and the Bookish) and the topic is:

 Top 10 All-Time Favorite Characters in Books

1) Dimitri Belkov in the "Vampire Academy" series by Richelle Mead



2) Damon Salvatore in "The Vampire Diaries" series by L.J. Smith



3) Aria Montgomery in the "Pretty Little Liars" series by Sara Shepard



4) Aphrodite in the "House of Night" series by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast



5) Rashel Jordan in the "Night World" series by L.J. Smith



Tied for 6) Mimi Force in the "Blue Bloods" series by Melissa de la Cruz



Tied for 6) Bliss Llewellyn in the "Blue Bloods" series by Melissa de la Cruz



Tied for 6) Schuyler Van Alen in the "Blue Bloods" series by Melissa de la Cruz



7) Rosemarie Hathaway in the "Vampire Academy" series by Richelle Mead



8) Emily Fields in the "Pretty Little Liars" series by Sara Shepard


9) Shane Collins in "The Morganville Vampires" series by Rachel Caine


10) Myrnin in "The Morganville Vampires" series by Rachel Caine

2 comments:

  1. I love your list, I completely forgot to add Aria to mine (how dumb of me, I know) but I love your pics for the Blue Bloods book and the House of Night books. I am currently reading both and am coming to love Aphrodite in the House of Night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh interesting choices - yay for Rose & Dimitri :-)

    Tanya
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete